Friday, April 19, 2013

Tonya - Class of 2013 | Crystal Lake, Illinois, High School Senior Portrait Photographer

Fun, smart, beautiful and outgoing are some of the words I would use to describe Tonya.  
She was such a joy to work with and photograph; and I think we could have gone all day!  Tonya will be attending Palm Beach Atlantic University in Florida majoring in nursing.  Her strong faith, caring heart and love for people will definitely make her a fantastic nurse!  Maybe she will come to take care of me one day when I am old and gray!  :)

Tonya's family is a wonderful example of why I love what I do!  I've had the privilege of being their family photographer for a number of years beginning with Brittany's senior portraits, next Lauren's and now Tonya's.   This summer I will be photographing Lauren's wedding!   It's a pleasure to walk alongside and photograph such important events in the life of their family!